Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Night Before Life Goes On

tomorrow I go back to Chatt. I was so ready to go back this whole break but now that it's here I really don't want to just yet. Biology and Intro to music kind of scare me just a little. And I am also interviewing for some babysitting/nanny positions. You know the saying, "you don't know what you have until it's gone?"
I sometimes wish I were staying at community college. My first semester was a blast and I loved most of it, don't get me wrong. But I didn't take the school part seriously and it was a huge slap in the face when I failed a class. I know if I buckle down and actually study on a routine basis I will be fine. But I will miss my family and my friends. Yeah, my parents drive me crazy most of the time but I still love them and love spending time with them. I feel like I didn't do that enough while I was home, but they didn't really make it seem like they wanted me around alot of times. I don't know, I guess life is changing and I'm growing up. I sometimes wish I was in 8th grade again, back when I didn't have a care in the world and didn't even have think about college or life or my future. I will also miss my friends who are going to other schools. I am having some friend issues and I'm starting to realize who I really need in my life and who was put in it temporarily. I always used to tall people that if someone or something makes you cry more than they make you smile then they are not meant to be a part of you life. I know I can just walk away from the drama and negativity, but it's easier said than done, especially if it's something that has been in my life for so long.
I'm definitely going to be talking to God and my best friend Sarah about everything that I am going through. I've definitely had a good time these past couple of months and made alot of good memories and new friends. I just need to ask myself if all the good times outweigh the bad.

Well on a less depressing note, I had a good day! I woke up somewhat earlier and went shopping with momma and actually enjoyed my time with her. Then we went to eat supper at Fast Jacks, one of my favorite restaurants. Then I went to Yo My Goodness for some fro yo with Jayne and Shelby and after we played hide and seek in Wal Mart with Piers and Ian, went to Applebees for a couple hours and then watched movies at Ian's. It was a good last night in town and it's nice hanging out with people you never hung out with in high school. I guess that's a plus side to growing up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment